Acupuncture is based on the concept that the body’s vital energy travels in a clearly defined path, which TCM calls meridians or channels. By using sterilized, single-use, disposable needles at meridian points that correspond to various organs and systems in the body, the body’s energy can be encouraged back into balance and stimulated to heal itself. At Herbs Plus you will be in expert hands.
The World Health Organization
The World Health Organization recognizes acupuncture’s effectiveness for over 40 common disorders, including:
1. Ear, Nose and Throat disorders such as toothaches, earaches, sinusitus and laryngitis.
2. Respiratory disorders such as colds and flu, bronchitis, asthma and allergies.
3. Gastrointestinal disorders such as food allergies, nausea, indigestion and diarrhea.
4. Circulatory disorders such as hypertension, high cholesterol and arteriosclerosis.
5. Psychoemotional disorders such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, headaches, migraines and tinnitus.
6. Gynecological disorders such as menstrual irregularity, endometriosis and PMS.
How does acupuncture work?
Modern Western medicine cannot yet explain how acupuncture works. Traditional Asian acupuncture is based on ancient Chinese theories of flow of qi (a fine, essential substance which nourishes and constructs the body) through distinct channels that cover the body somewhat like the nerves and blood vessels. According to this theory, acupuncture adjusts the flow of qi in the body, leading it to areas where it is insufficient and draining it from areas where it is stuck or super-abundant. Some Western theorists believe that it works on the nervous system which stimulates chemical reactions within the immune system. Whatever way you want to look at it, it works!
Is acupuncture safe?
When performed by competent trained professionals at Herbs Plus, acupuncture is completely safe. Please note that we always use individually packaged, sterile, disposable needles.
Does it hurt?
Acupuncture needles are typically not much thicker than a human hair, and their insertion is practically painless. Some people might experience a temporary feeling of heaviness, pressure, tingling or numbness. Most people find acupuncture relaxing and many fall asleep during the treatment.
If you suffer from any of these conditions there is clinical evidence that acupuncture can help you:
• Irregular or painful periods
• High blood pressure
Bu yeterli acupunctur sayfası için.
Altına Call-us veya mail us.